Velocity is an animation engine with the same API as jQuery’s $.animate(). It works with and without jQuery. It’s incredibly fast, and it features color animation, transforms, loops, easings, SVG support, and scrolling. It is the best of jQuery and CSS transitions combined.
The main features are:
- Keyframes: Chain multiple animation properties.
- Timeline: Synchronize multiple instances together.
- Playback controls: Play, pause, restart, seek animations or timelines.
- CSS transforms: Animate CSS transforms individually.
- Function based values: Multiple animated targets can have individual value.
- SVG Animations: Motion path, line drawing and morphing animations.
- Easing functions: Use the built in functions or create your own Cubic Bézier curve easing.
Parallax Engine is a library that reacts to the orientation of a smart device. Where no gyroscope or motion detection hardware is available, the position of the cursor is used instead.
You may be interested
How to create a Blockchain using Node.jssimoneadmin - December 22, 2018
In this article, I will talk about the basics of Blockchain. We will discuss the fundamental concepts of the blockchain.…